Monday 2 April 2012

The evidence that other people have funnier blogs than mine

Like I have said previously, I have been looking at other people's blogs. I've even decided to "follow" a few of them because they're good. And funny. And inspiring. And clearly, nothing like mine. One of the blogs I have been following, Just Making Convo, I only found recently but after reading one particular post, I was left NEARLY DEAD, as I was laughing so hard that I pretty much GAGGED on my own tongue. Yes. I said I GAGGED. ON. MY. TONGUE.


I know you don't believe me.

Anyway, perhaps it's just because, like Nick Jonas, I too am a diabetic. I also have curls that fall into my eyes as I dreamily and attractively look to my upper left, but I think it was more the diabetic thing that made me wee my pants.


I also had 'Nam-like flashbacks (only less murderous) to my own teenage years spent yearning for the love of a boy band member - Nick Carter to be specific, but hey, if Justin Timberlake had ever shown an interest, then I wouldn't have been one to discriminate. 


Check it out here.

3 comments:

  1. "...I GAGGED. ON. MY. TONGUE."

    Best. Compliment. Ever.

    For realz.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what can I say? I like to save the death-defying compliments for when they're truly needed. It really was pretty frickin' funny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a new one :) http://ashleeraymondphoto.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete